greenbox© stands for sustainable food service packaging made from renewable or recycled raw materials. Since 2010 we have been supplying caterers with environmentally friendly packaging alternatives. The majority of our products are made from renewable, plant based raw materials. These are not only renewable, but also biodegradable..
Natural, renewable, social
The core of our actions is the belief that it is better to process renewable raw materials than to consume finite resources. We are committed to climate protection and offset all emissions caused by our packaging. Starting with the cultivation of the raw materials, through the production of the packaging to the delivery to our customers. To this end we support a climate protection project in Tamil Nadu, India. This means that our entire product range is 100 percent climate neutral. Always. Without exception. Without extra charge. This is how we fulfill our corporate climate responsibility.
As a member of the amfori organisation, we have committed ourselves to sustainability in our retail chains. Thus we make sure that our products are manufactured under safe and social working conditions at fair wages and regulated working hours. Our suppliers are audited by independent auditors according to the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), SEDEX or SA8000. This is our idea of Corporate Social Responsibility.
This is us
We are over 50 greenboxers with different skills and abilities. But we all have one thing in common: With our products we want to simplify your daily processes and on top of that reduce the environmental impact of conventional plastic packaging. To achieve this, we always listen to your needs and work on new products, better materials and even better design every day. All for you and for a better future.
The greenbox code of conduct
greenbox is aware of its role in society and its responsibility towards business partners and employees. We therefore commit ourselves to clear principles that form the framework for our entrepreneurial and social activities.
In accordance with our responsibility we commit ourselves to the following principles:
- We are a multinational company. For this reason, it is of paramount importance for us to observe and comply with the laws and regulations of all countries in which we operate. In situations where there is no legal regulation, the values of this Code of Conduct always apply.
- For us, environmentally conscious action is not an entrepreneurial duty, but the most important core of our corporate philosophy. This is reflected in our products as well as in our company organisation and our communication both internally and externally.
- For us, an essential component of responsible action is to avoid dangers to people and the environment. We make everyone jointly responsible for safety in their working environment. All employees are sensitized and regularly instructed in this regard.
- We treat business partners and employees with dignity and respect. We support and respect the protection of internationally valid human rights within our company and in our cooperation with our business partners and suppliers. We do not tolerate forced labour or child labour.
- The amfori BSCI Code of Conduct forms the basis for our own actions as well as for dealing with and selecting suppliers.
- We are an open and tolerant company. We do not discriminate against anyone. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, social or ethnic origin or other personal characteristics.
- We do not tolerate corruption and the granting of advantages, in whatever form. No personal advantages, gifts or invitations may be demanded, accepted, offered or granted in connection with our business activities. Exceptions apply only to generally customary occasional or promotional gifts and to gifts that are customary and polite to the particular country.
- We maintain political and religious neutrality in our business activities and generally support neither party political nor religiously oriented activities.
Behind the Scenes
Bionatic is the parent company of greenbox GmbH & Co. KG. In the video you can learn more about our companies and the attitudes and ways of thinking, we live by.
Any questions about greenbox?
Then write us a message or call us.